I have been a customer since the beginning but increasingly when I exchange cylinders some are only partially filled.Tonight I took a new sealed bottle, took the seal off and after I filled three bottles it was EMPTY!!

This really *** me off! It’s getting to happen more and more. Quality control seems to be lacking or it some smart *** or lazy worker cheating us or if filled automatically by machines something is wrong with them. You’d think they would have a way to double check the bottles to ensure they are filled to capacity.

They are probably laughing all the way to the bank! We are not able to use an alternative source for filling the bottles due to their proprietary threading on the bottles. If a knew a machinist I would take an empty bottle and have them make an adaptor. I have a source for filling Co2 but they can’t because of the threads.

Every adapter I find and buy doesn’t work.

I really like the machines and product but something needs to be done about this problem!I am sure that I am not the only person with this complaint or problem.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Convenience of making own carbonated water.

I didn't like: Defective exchange units.

" If a knew a machinist "

Machine shops are everywhere.

Having owned one for years, I think your job sounds pretty simple.

First article approval and purchase a decent quantity of them.

The savings and convenience in the long run will be well worthwhile.

to William #1404988

I think there are too many glib responses to the people who have been gypped. Somethings, like the dramatic change/reduction in the amount of co2 in each bottle, plus it not satisfying other customers needs to be addressed by the company. The customer is always right.