3.1
Layout of Store

I recently replaced my original device after several years of good service. The new device is a real disappointment.

The company suggests three squirts of CO2 to attain high carbonation. It takes as least 9 squirts to attain carbonation that really doesn't mirror that of the original device after three bursts of gas. I frankly would never purchase another Sodastream which is unfortunate since we were very pleased with the original device.

The store where we purchasesd the device offered no other model to purchase. I think this is a precise description of my concern and don't need a hundred words to describe this issue!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $76. The author is overall dissatisfied with SodaStream. The most disappointing about sodastream splash play from SodaStream was functional quality of new device purchased , but reviewer liked convenience of making own carbonated water. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SodaStream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kitchen and Cooking category for more informed decision or compare SodaStream to other companies on our site.

Comments