Absolutely disgusted to see that the new bottles give you 40% less than the old bottles for the same price.Old bottles had 50 servings new bottles have roughly 30 that's a 40% loss for the consumer.

For anybody who wants to give SodaStream a run for their money it couldn't be easier. Give consumers as a product as good as SodaStream with more servings per bottle even for the same price you'll put them under. I would love for somebody to make suggestions for something comprable to SodaStream syrups now. I will never buy from them again.

Even if I have to make my own syrups I refuse to buy from SodaStream.

Vendors who handle their products would do well to also offer other alternatives to the Sodastream syrups.As I said before absolutely disgusted with this greedy company

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with SodaStream. He best about sodastream sparkling water maker from SodaStream was convenience of making own carbonated water. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SodaStream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare SodaStream to other companies on our site.