Peterborough, Ontario

As a heart patient and a diebetic i have to drink lots if water i wanted to buy a soda stream but could not afford it. My daughter gave me a soda stream play.

i am having a lot of problems with it .

it does not maje the water fizzy . I see tha gaz bubbling when i push the top but the water itself has very little fizz. And what's left in the bottle is flat . Please can you help me .

Marguerite Stallbom.

2.8
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SodaStream?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more