Sodastream Sparkling Water Maker Review from Pittston, Pennsylvania
I've had my SodaStream for a couple of years now.We drink strictly seltzer with the essences they sell.
Have been very happy until recently. Our water is from a well and is very pure and clear. Not too hard not too soft. I started noticing foreign floating bodies of something after carbonating.
It is not our water as before I carbonate the water is clear.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?I have dumped 24 bottles so far.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "Don't waste your money or your clothing. The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke. Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..."
- "Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room. From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all..."
- "I purchased 4 Summit Racing wheels 8 months ago. The chrome is already flaking off of every one of them. I have purchased Chinese chrome for my Harley..."