I've had my SodaStream for a couple of years now.We drink strictly seltzer with the essences they sell.

Have been very happy until recently. Our water is from a well and is very pure and clear. Not too hard not too soft. I started noticing foreign floating bodies of something after carbonating.

It is not our water as before I carbonate the water is clear.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?I have dumped 24 bottles so far.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss sodastream sparkling water maker. SodaStream needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sodastream sparkling water maker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SodaStream.

Had an Experience with SodaStream?

Comments

#1302006

The white "floaters" you see are flakes of dry ice i.e. solid carbon dioxide.

Expanding a high pressure gas causes cooling and consequently (the opposite occurs when you compress a gas such as when pumping up bicycle tires

Chippendale, New South Wales, Australia #1286188

This is ice forming due to the rapid decompression when opening the bottle.

Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more