I recently bought a Sodastream as a Christmas present for my family and me.I thought it would be better to be able to make my own rather than cart heavy bottles up three flights of stairs to my unit.

But when I tried it I couldn't believe it - the bubbles are hardly there, just enough to taste like I'm drinking flat lemonade. It doesn't seem to matter if I put in ten times the recommended amount of soda, it is still tasteless and hardly any bubbles whatsoever. Blech. I then bought another two bottles, thinking mine was a dud, but no, the same thing happened.

I've been robbed, and will never buy one of those useless wastes of space again.

And yes, I'm back to carting heavy bottles of soda up the stairs again.

Alisa

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with SodaStream. The most disappointing about sodastream sparkling water maker from SodaStream was water would be more carbonated if i stirred it with a spoon Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SodaStream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare SodaStream to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with SodaStream?

Comments

Plant City, Florida, United States #1315654

this is a terrible product for the reasons other stated, mostly because it doesn't carbonate the water.like a very flat soda left with the top opened over night.

No amount of "extra" pushes of the button over the 3 that are recommended put any additional bubbles in the water.very poor product DO NOT BUY IT.

with the changes they've made even Long term customers Will not be buying any more